- License number
- 182 m²
- San Sebastian
- 20€ / day
Full property description
EIDER apartment is located in the district of El Antiguo, a few minutes from Ondarreta beach and the street with most activity of San Sebastian with all kinds of services.
Located next to the University area and very close to Ondarreta beach, Peine del Viento sculpture and Mount Igueldo.
It is a fabulous duplex taking the whole building, with 2 rooms and private terrace with views. Right after entering the apartment, we can find stairs leading to the floor where the kitchen, 1 bathroom and 2 rooms are. The other set of stairs leads to a large living room with access to a terrace where you can enjoy small pleasures like eating or reading with the breeze blowing from the sea. It also includes a bathroom with shower.
The house has 2 bedrooms. The main one has a queen bed and while the second one includes a trundle bed for 2 people, perfect for small families, making it a total of 4 people in the apartment.
EIDER is a fabulous apartment in a perfect areat to enjoy your vacation in San Sebastian.
Parking available next to the apartment for 20€ per day. Must be booked in advance.
Tash / Australia, July 2017
"Great location in new town, clean and the balcony had beautiful views. Highly recommended"
Points of interest within walking distance (acording to Google Maps):
• Matia Street: 300m - 5 min.
• Ondarreta beach: 600m - 9 min.
• La Concha beach: 900m - 13 min.
• Funicular to mount Igueldo: 1100m - 15 min.
• Peine del Viento sculpture: 1200m - 17 min.
• City centre: 2km - 25 min.
• Calle Matia: 300m - 5 min.
• Playa de Ondarreta: 600m - 9 min.
• Playa de la Concha: 900m - 13 min.
• Funicular Monte Igueldo: 1100m - 15 min.
• Peine del viento: 1200m - 17 min.
• Centro de la ciudad: 2km - 25 min. por el paseo de La Concha
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Antique shops
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking